Bryan Adams adds second show

“I Will Always Return,” Bryan Adams sang in 2002 — and it seems he’s living up to that promise.

Bryan Adams. — Telegram file photo

Adams has added a second show at Mile One Centre as part of his “Bare Bones” tour.

The longtime Canadian rocker is touring with a series of acoustic performances, interspersed between stadium dates, putting a new spin on his classic hits.

The new show will happen April 26, and tickets range from $56.50 to $92 (including tax and applicable surcharge), and go on sale Friday at the Mile One Centre box office, by calling 576-7657 and online at www.mileonecentre.com and evenko.ca.

Comments

Comments

• ashley byrne
    April 06, 2014 - 10:40

the seal industry is vital to the future of the nfld economy. the oil is not gonna last forever, its finite. seals are a sustainable renewable resource that leaves little to know carbon footprint to produce. its not just a feed of flippers! the way peta has exploited our fellow nflders is enough for me. petas anti seal hunt campaign is disgusting, nothing but lies! they have demonized our people, all for their own financial gain. an outspoken peta supporter has sold out two shows right in middle of the hunt. shameful!

• trudy adams
    March 23, 2014 - 18:44

hello, hello, i certainly did help write the songs. would someone there tell him i sent this to him. (i don't get enough attention at all). thank you

• trudy adams
    March 23, 2014 - 18:43

• david
    March 19, 2014 - 13:41

I hope Mr. Adams can secure a few more one-way ferry reservations needed for the additional Brinks trucks. Farewell, oil money.... we hardly knew ye!

• Delilah DeLage
      April 06, 2014 - 10:06

And our seal money! That he don't mind shoving in his pockets

• Eel
    March 19, 2014 - 13:33

Mile One - Where has - beens come to die.

• Darrell
      March 19, 2014 - 14:11

How about leaving your sorry ass home so that knowledgeable and sensible people like me get a chance to see one of Canada's all time greats.

• Durell
      April 22, 2014 - 17:37

lets not diss one of CANADAS ALL TIME GREATS I mean what would the world be without jams like I NEED SOMEBODYYYY SOMEBODDDYYYY LIIKKKEEEE YOU and WE'RE IN HEAVENNNN. I mean I still think of him every time I go down a highway I'm like "woah life is a highway" Those haters on this CANADIAN ROYAL LEGEND should like go listen to their other music cause I mean other than Beiber no good music comes out of here anyway so like, don't hate this guy, he's legit a musical genius, better than Mozart and Lady Gaga. Fact. And if he doesn't support the seal hunt I stand behind my boy, he's smarter then the rest of us maybe he knows some higher moral things or something.

• Eel
    March 19, 2014 - 13:32

Mile One - Where has - beens come to die.

• Bob
    March 19, 2014 - 13:32

Woopdeedoo! Adam's is a has been.What is it,1992 again or something?

• Fitzy FreshAir
    March 19, 2014 - 13:12

#KeepYerFlipperSkipper

• Dwayne Cull
    March 19, 2014 - 10:44

The seal hunt will be in full swing while he's here...someone should throw him a couple of flippers!! Apparently he's a PETA supporter and dead set against the Seal Hunt but he still loves your money!!

• Darrell
      March 19, 2014 - 11:39

Dwayne, get over yourself big guy. Just because a small minority of clowns like you still think we owe our lives to a few harps, we don't need to bow down to you or anyone like you. I'll take Adams over a feed of flippers any day.

• Stan Mac
      March 19, 2014 - 13:07

#TheBigFella

• Delilah DeLage
      April 06, 2014 - 10:09

I think it is disrespectful of Adams to come here during the hunt but who am I just another seal meat lover that supports the seal hunt and the sealers.