The event at the 4,500-seat grandstand in Avondale takes place Aug. 26 and features:
• Randy Houser, whose hits include “Running out of Moonlight,” “How Country Feels,” “Like a Cowboy,” “Boots On,” “Goodnight Kiss” and “We Went.”
• Terri Clark, who has sold more than five million albums. Her hits include “Better Things To Do,” “Poor, Poor Pitiful Me,” “Girls Lie Too” and “I Just Wanna Be Mad.”
• Tim Hicks, whose hits include “Get By,” “Hell Raisin’,” “Good Time,” “Here Comes the Thunder,” “Got a feeling,” “Stronger Beer” and “Buzz, Buzz, Buzzing.”
• Canadian rock icon Kim Mitchell, who is known for such hits as “Patio Lanterns,” “I Am a Wild Party,” “Go For Soda” and “Rock 'N' Roll Duty.” He has won three Juno Awards.
• 8 Track Favourites, a well-known Newfoundland band led by Larry Foley that performs tributes to country music legends.
Early bird general admission, platinum, shuttle, and campsite tickets go on sale Tuesday at noon and are available online via www.eastboundpark.com or through all ETIX Now kiosks located in North Atlantic Orange stores provincewide.
Limited early bird passes are $79 and platinum passes are $169 for those over 19 years old. Camp Hoedown features onsite tent and RV camping at $99 for the tent sites and $149 for the RV sites.
Various pick-up and drop-off locations are available throughout St. John’s, Mount Pearl, Paradise, Torbay and the cabin communities.