- Makes: 12 pieces
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Ready in: 20 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
We’ve taken some charcuterie board favourites – salami, pickles and Dijon mustard – and piled them onto salty pretzel sticks for perfectly portable (and totally retro) party appetizers. Serve any extra sauce in a bowl on the side for dipping or drizzling.
- Per piece: 45 calories, fat 4 g (Saturated 1 g), sodium 120 mg, carbohydrate 2 g, fibre 0 g, sugars 2 g, protein 1 g
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 12 slices PC Naturally Smoked Salami Trio (4 slices of each variety)
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 2 PC Baby Dill Pickles with Garlic, each diagonally sliced crosswise into 6 equal lengths (12 pieces total)
1. Stir together mayonnaise, chives, mustard and honey in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Fold 1 salami slice into quarters; poke hole all the way through centre of folded slice using small paring knife or tine of fork. Thread folded slice one-third of the way down 1 pretzel stick.
Repeat with remaining salami and pretzel sticks.
3. Poke hole in centre of each pickle piece; thread onto pretzels over top of salami. Arrange on serving platter with long ends of pretzel sticks facing up. Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture.
Chef’s Tip: You can use an extra pretzel stick to poke holes in the pickles before threading onto the salami-topped pretzel sticks.